Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm Back and Fall Fog

Yeah it's been awhile since my last post but I'm still here and with lots of new material to show you. Instead of bantering about what I have and have not been up to, I'm just going to jump in with the photos.

Fall Fog

A few weeks ago, I got up around 6 in the morning with a temperature of 36 and headed out to Sgt. Sands near the state park. I figured I'd go there to check out the fog on the lake. I just about stopped heading there to shoot some other spot that had some crazy fog, but I had a mission. Once there, I ran up the hill to see if there was any fog coming of the lake at all and to see if there was a decent angle from there. There was fog but no good shots. I took off back down the hill, tripped, and landed right on my tripod cutting my hand open. yeah it hurt. A lot!! No matter though, I just got back in the car and headed down the road to where people park and go to the tiny beach on the lake. In retrospect, I wish that I had shot a time-lapse. That fog was so thick and just rolling right off that lake. It would've been awesome. Oh well, here are some shots from that morning. Enjoy the multiple shot I give you today!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment