Monday, July 18, 2011

A Change of Scenery and The White Tree

As of today I've officially relocated myself from Ludington, MI to where Newsweek called a dying city that is Grand Rapids. Due the widespread popularity of the Grand Rapids Lip Dub, I think we've proved otherwise. If you haven't seen it, shame on you and watch the video here. My good friend and new roommate Shawn, who works with FOX 17 news here in GR, drove the FOX 17 news van seen in the video. Pretty cool huh? Well moving day was crazy with thunderstorms then immediate humidity set at 90 degrees. I suppose I'll have to get used to it, but in the meantime stay tuned in for future photos coming from the area.

The White Tree

This has nothing to do with "The Lord of the Rings." If that's why you clicked the post, sorry to disappoint. The tree is at the Waterfront park in Petoskey, MI. If you look real hard, you may see my parents house in Harbor Springs. I'm kidding you can't see it because of the trees, but it's there. It was an amazing sky that evening and I didn't want to stop shooting this tree and the warm bench by the water, but I wanted to move closer to the marina as the sun set down. I do love it up North, it always has something new to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment