Friday, June 10, 2011

Websites and The Seagull

I've been doing some research and plan on making myself a website here in the near future. I've been reading a book that breaks down everything I need to do pretty simply. When will everyone get to see it? I don't have a clue haha. I haven't even made the first step yet, it's just being planned. It'll be a while yet trying to figure how I want it to look, what content will I put there, and maybe by then (hopefully) I can start marketing myself for work.

The Seagull

I never really had the opportunity to shoot any wildlife ever unless it was in a cage, tank, ect. But that doesn't really count or make it wild does it. This day, I finally got a real chance to do so and I discovered how frustrating and kind of thrilling it can be. I was shooting these seagulls, who were following the fishermen just after a storm had passed and they weren't cooperating. They seemed to know what I was up to and kept their distance as I shot or flew on the opposite side of were I was pointing trying to get the ones who kept their distance. I got many usable images from them but liked this guy the most.  Just wish I didn't clip his wing :(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment