Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Uninteresting News and The Storm Has Passed

Since my hours were changed at work, I've had a whopping zero amount of time to shoot anything new. I'm so frustrated since I work way early, I have to go to bed way early and I hate turning in before the sun is even down!! I've made a lot of sad faces as I look at the beautiful photo light outside when I go to bed. Although the overtime is nice, I hope it ends soon so I can enjoy life.

The Storm Has Passed

It's storm season for everyone it seems, but this particular day was kind. Those of you who are friends of mine on Facebook saw that was posting photos from my iPhone on this day as I was so excited to be out there. I've been trying to take my time when I shoot nowadays and just slow it down to get the shots I always miss. Many times I facepalm after I leave a spot when I see something even more amazing behind me. I shot the sky, lighthouse, ALL the seagulls, the boats, whilst getting a little rained on, for about three hours this day. It was amazing. I will post more of that shoot at a later date when I have time to do so.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment