Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan Relief and The Cold Teeth

I think most of us are feeling pretty helpless in the wake of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I know I am. But I'm feeling comforted knowing that our US Navy is out there right now doing their absolute best in helping out. One of my best friends, Carl Copenhaver, is aboard the USS Preble and I'm proud that he's a part of the relief efforts. They are donating food, clothing, toiletries, and anything to help the Japanese. I hope you all keep the Navy fleet and the rest of Japan in your prayers.

The Cold Teeth

One of the few nice days we had this winter. I've always loved climbing around on the ice by the lake. Yeah I know it's filled with danger so I only go out when it's at least a couple feet thick. The water and ice can make really cool carvings as if a canyon wall/cave was carved out overnight. Even though it was really cold, I always love going out there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment